[Mpls-pm] happening

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Fri Aug 15 13:35:06 PDT 2008

Ian Malpass wrote:

> I have now, and we're good to go. I'll start corralling speakers now -
> we have a few who've volunteered, but I don't know who will actually be
> available.

OK, we have Dave giving a talk on Fey::ORM, and John giving a talk on
using Perl testing utilities with Scheme. I think that should fill up
our hour[0] well enough, with the usual Q&A and banter.

So, as long as attendance figures mean it's worthwhile, that'll be your
technical meeting.

Ian

[0] We have 6:30 until 8:00, but the library actually closes at 8 so we
need to be done a little before then, and the chances of us starting
bang on 6:30 are... slim. So I'm planning an hour's usable time.