[Mpls-pm] Frozen perl 2009 call for volunteers

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Fri Aug 15 13:33:23 PDT 2008

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, John Trammell wrote:

> Count me in, please.
>
> I humbly submit that since the last Frozen Perl theme was "Perl in
> Practice" ("things that solve practical problems"), that the theme of
> the 2009 FP conference should be "Perl at Play".  Topics could include
> games, other diversions, golf, you name it.  Discuss.

Another option is to not have a theme. I don't remember the theme having a
huge impact on our decision making for talks last year. Personally, I
think for a regional workshop, we should lean more towards intro and
practical talks anyway, just because of who we have as an audience.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg