[Mpls-pm] Meeting room?

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Wed Aug 6 08:58:43 PDT 2008

Matthew Johnson wrote:
> think the critical point is on if we have a projector and internet
> available in the meeting room.   I believe this is a a requirement of
> our presenters.

Only the projector, actually, for most presentations.

> Ian, are you still here?  :)

I am. Sorry, up to my eyeballs in non-Perl stuff right now.

I did some digging on the library web sites, and I think the best we can
do is Thursday 11 September from 6:30-8:00 at the Nokomis library. (When
I say "best", I mean "first available evening slot on a Tuesday,
Wednesday, or Thursday at a central venue with sufficient capacity".)
But we'd need a projector. If someone can commit to providing a
projector for that date, and the people who've volunteered to provide
talks can commit to being there, then I'll go ahead and book that slot.

If anyone can find a better time slot or location, then do let me know.

Thanks,

Ian