[Mpls-pm] Meeting room?

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Aug 6 05:57:39 PDT 2008

Hello John:

Nice to see you on the list and I'm looking forward to meeting you.  I
think the critical point is on if we have a projector and internet
available in the meeting room.   I believe this is a a requirement of
our presenters.

   -Matt Johnson

Ian, are you still here?  :)

On Aug 5, 2008, at 4:39 PM, John Trammell wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> Not sure what (if anything) has been decided, but here's an
> exhaustive list of Hennepin county library locations and hours:
>
> http://www.hclib.org/pub/info/locations.cfm
>
> Information on reserving meeting rooms is here:
>
> http://www.hclib.org/pub/info/MeetingRooms.cfm
>
> If there's sufficient interest in a meeting next Wednesday (Aug.
> 13th) I'd be happy to try to reserve a room.
>
> JT

Matthew Johnson -- Blogger
Minneapolis, MN
http://mattjhsn.org/blog/