[Mpls-pm] Meetings

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Wed Apr 2 10:36:23 PDT 2008

Gosh, time's been ticking along. We're probably due for a technical
meeting before too long.

Given that it's only a week from the second Wednesday of April, I'm
going to suggest a social meeting for 9 April, and a technical meeting
for 14 May, assuming I can get some volunteers for talking.

I'm not sure what proportion of our usual attendees came to Frozen Perl
(for which I should thank the organisers for organising once again) so
we may or may not be able to pad the running order with recycled talks :)

Ian