[Mpls-pm] Amazon Web Services Presentation

Lee Carmichael lecar_red at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 12:16:01 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I meant to send this a week or two ago :)

Mike will do the same presentation at either meeting. He is willing to do a presentation on Tuesday or Wednesday (if we can get enough people for wednesday). Maybe we could have him as part of a night of presentations/lighting talks.

I don't have a problem with going to the Ruby's group meeting but Monday's are tougher for me to get a sitter for the kids. I know Dave is ok with going over there but I did have several people email with interest.

Also, he is talking to the local Cold Fusion user group.

Thoughts?

Lee