[Mpls-pm] Saturday night venue for Frozen Perl

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Thu Oct 4 21:33:56 PDT 2007

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Luke Francl wrote:

> I don't know if you have any kind of sponsor money to work with, but we've
> found offering a guaranteed buy a good way to get off without paying
> to rent a room.

We do have some sponsor money, but funding this is a bit a far down the
last, since we want to do things like have food and drinks at the workshop
before we start spending on the social event.

> None of these places are near the U, but hopefully it's at least somewhat
> helpful.

They're not _too_ far either. A big problem with Acadia might be parking
though. Chiang Mai Thai is terrible food, IMHO, but the parking is pretty
convenient at least, so that might work well.

-dave