[Mpls-pm] [ANN] MinneDemo, Oct 11. Demos, networking & beer

Luke Francl look at recursion.org
Thu Oct 4 20:52:09 PDT 2007

Dear Perl mongers,

I'm helping organize an event called MinneDemo for local tech
professionals to network and show off the software they've been working
on. See: http://minnedemo.org

The event is free and should be a good time.

Thanks and hope to see you there,
Luke Francl
co-organizer, MinneDemo

--------------

Mark your calendars and tell your friends:  MinneDemo is happening
Thursday, October 11th, starting at 6:30pm.

http://minnedemo.org

MinneDemo is the premier Twin Cities networking and demo event for
developers and entrepreneurs.

MinneDemo will be held at O'Gara's Garage (164 Snelling Ave N, St.
Paul). Due to the tremendous growth of MinneDemo, we've secured a much
larger space for this event.

For concerts, the fire-marshall capacity is -- yikes! -- 600, so
overcrowding shouldn't be an issue.   With the extra room we've
significantly upped the free-drink budget to encourage attendance:

The first 200 people to arrive will receive two drink tickets.  Trade
a drink ticket for a tap beer, a bottled beer or soda.  Cash bar for
hard liquor, mixed drinks and wine.

The drinks come courtesy of our sponsors, all of whom also sponsored
MinneBar last April.  Sponsoring these events time-and-again
demonstrates that these folks are serious about our community, so seek
them out and thank them.  They are:

Kinetic Data - http://kineticdata.com
Splitrock Partners - http://splitrock.com
New Counsel - http://newcounsel.com
ipHouse - http://iphouse.com
Electric Pulp - http://electricpulp.com

The presentation format will be unchanged: six 15 minute
presentations, real working software, and no bullet points! The six
slots have been filled for this event, but if you want to present, be
sure to sign up on the waiting list in case one opens up, and to get
first dibs on the next event (be sure to leave your contact info!).

Please RSVP at http://minnedemo.org

Thanks,

Dan Grigsby and Luke Francl