[Mpls-pm] UMN pm

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Nov 14 12:32:50 PST 2007

I haven't heard from any other UofM employees recently, Peter.

I think the best way to find them is to put a call out as you are
doing.  There is no need for a subgroup.  Our attendance is small
enough to handle a boost!  Try the other local techie lists as well.

I know there is a Unix group that meets on campus, many you could
learn of projects through them. Bob Hain may be able to give you more
information.

  -Matt Johnson