[Mpls-pm] Meeting next week?

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Thu May 3 11:55:37 PDT 2007

Peter Karman wrote:

> Dave Rolsky scribbled on 5/2/07 4:01 PM:
>> I could give my Design Patterns in Perl talk (finally). It's only 20-30
>> minutes, though, so we'd probably want another speaker or three.
>>

> my [limited] experience suggests that a 20-30 minute talk easily becomes twice
> that. ;)
>
> how about we invite Karl Narveson to present the talk he didn't get to do in
> January, and he gets to go first?

I'm not sure if Karl's available next week, and I'm also not sure if
Ehren's available so we may not have a venue. I've emailed him to ask,
so I'll let you know.

I think the two talks together would make for a reasonable meeting, if
we add in the usual banter, so it just comes down to Karl and Ehren's
availability.

Ian