[Mpls-pm] Meeting Tonight - Wed March 14th, 2007

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Mar 14 20:20:22 PDT 2007

Hello Mongers!

Tonight we had Gary, Carl & Marc M., and myself show up for coffee
time.  I thought it went pretty well.  Carl has been to a meeting
before, I didn't remember him, but my bad memory is nothing new.

Josh ben Jore, believe it or not, your name came up at the very end
with Gary and I talking.  Your moving 2000 miles away
notwithstanding, you have made an impact here my friend.

Oh and Chris Siegler we are in awe of your automated money making
talents.

   Yours without irony,

   -Matt Johnson

**my comments are all mine.  they are however for sale**