[Mpls-pm] Social meeting, 21 February

Pat McNamee patm at holmescorp.com
Tue Feb 20 18:46:21 PST 2007

Vietnamese
> > restaurant, and then onwards to Nye's for some hot polka action
and/or
> > Perl discussion[0].
> >
> > So, *which* Vietnamese restaurant? Ideally one near Nye's. And one
> > that's easy to get to, with off-street parking, because frankly I'm
not
> > looking forward to driving or parking in the city.
> >
> > Oh, and who's coming? Suppose someone'd better book a table....
>
> Er, due to unforseen medical excitment (apparently a virus has taken
up
> residence in my inner ear, resulting in fun intermittent vertigo) I'm
> not going to be coming to dinner tomorrow night :(
>
> The current list is:
>
>      brian d foy
>      Dave Rolsky
>      Ardeshir Sepahsalar
>      Garry Vollink
>
> I haven't booked a table yet, on the assumption that either more
people
> would say "I'm coming" or four people could get a table OK.

I'll be there, and I think three other people from Holmes Corp. will be
there.

By "there" I mean the Camdi Chinese Vietnamese Restaurant at 1325 4th St
SE in Dinkytown (phone: (612) 331-4194), at around 7pm.

I can't speak for my colleagues, but I'm going to skip Nye's.

Pat McNamee

INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS, IS INTENDED FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) NAMED ABOVE. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the message, and return any hard copy print-outs.

This message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee's Groupshield.