[Mpls-pm] Social meeting, 21 February

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Feb 19 10:14:50 PST 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Ian Malpass wrote:

> Right. The plan, after consultation with brian, is to go to a Vietnamese
> restaurant, and then onwards to Nye's for some hot polka action and/or
> Perl discussion[0].

And what time is dinner?

> So, *which* Vietnamese restaurant? Ideally one near Nye's. And one
> that's easy to get to, with off-street parking, because frankly I'm not
> looking forward to driving or parking in the city.

Lesse. There's a place called Camdi in Dinkytown that is pretty decent. I
like it cause it has a good vegan selection. Here's some info -

http://www.vegguide.org/vendor/view.html?vendor_id=2839
http://twincities.citysearch.com/profile/5588422/minneapolis_mn/camdi_chinese_vietnamese.html

They have both Vietnamese and Chinese dishes, and a few Thai options too.
The Tom Yum noodle soup I tried was really delicious.

> Oh, and who's coming? Suppose someone'd better book a table....

Me.

-dave