[Mpls-pm] brian d foy's visit

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Mon Feb 5 18:26:43 PST 2007

We'll be having a social meeting on 21 February to entertain brian on
one of his nights off - dinner somewhere, then we'll head off somewhere
where we can sit around and chatter about stuff in the standard social
meet manner.

When I asked him what sort of dining preferences he had, he said he
didn't mind, but that, never having been to Minnesota, he'd "like to go
somewhere with some local flavor". In the absence of a restaurant
serving hotdish, where shall we take him?

Ian