[Mpls-pm] out of town guest at a February meeting

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Fri Feb 2 09:30:19 PST 2007

Pat McNamee wrote:
> The company I work for, Holmes Corporation, has contracted with brian d
> foy of Stonehenge consulting to work with us for a week in February.
> He'll be here the week of February 19 through 23.
>
> I asked him if he'd be interested in giving a talk at a Perl Mongers
> meeting, and he said he would be. I don't know what his talk would be
> about yet, but I can find out if the group is interested.
>
> I'm contacting you to see if a "special" meeting could be scheduled for
> that week, since the regular "second Wednesday of the month" meeting
> would be the week before.

I'm quite sure we can arrange something :) If any day would work, then
the 21st, being a Wednesday, would seem to be the default choice. I'm
sure I can find a venue and an audience for whatever day's convenient,
though :)

Ian

P.S. For those of you who don't know who brain d foy is, a brief bio is
here: <http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1071>