[Mpls-pm] Possible future talks

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Fri Aug 24 15:25:25 PDT 2007

We have a technical meeting scheduled for 12 September at Tech Pro. We
have some possible speakers lined up already, but I thought I'd see if
anyone had any other ideas or preferences too.

Currently, from the wiki and from communications past, we have the
following titles:

    * Into to Moose[0][1]
    * Case study: applying OOP to existing scripts[2]
    * Intro to POD[3]
    * Intro to GD/custom charting with GD[3]
    * Making sweet(ish) music with MIDI[3]
    * A walkthrough of a Catalyst tutorial
    * Sending mail with CPAN modules
    * Filtering email with Email::Filter
    * Intro to Haskell
    * Intro to Ruby
    * Intro to Ruby on Rails

Those marked as such have volunteer speakers. The rest are just
ideas/suggestions looking for volunteers. If anything on the list
catches your eye, or if you have any requests (even if you don't want to
deliver the talk yourself), do pipe up.

Ian

[0] <http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Moose>
[1] Volunteered by Chris Prather