[Mpls-pm] Will work for money ...

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Oct 10 13:51:36 PDT 2006

I sent this to a few lists a week or two back but forgot this one ...

That time has come in my life where I'm in the market for a new job. I'm
mostly interested in a full time position, though a suitably fascinating,
well-paying, and long-term contract is something I'd consider as well.

I live in Minneapolis and I'm not looking to move, but I do like
telecommuting. I'm fine with occasional travel (once per quarter).

My resume is online at http://www.houseabsolute.com/resume.html

What I want is a position where I'm working on something interesting and
meaningful to our users. I want to work with people who have both
technical and
social skills. My ideal company will value both technical and business
excellence, and know how to balance those two when necessary.

Please send responses off-list.

Thanks,

-dave