[Mpls-pm] Meeting - Nov 8?

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Wed Nov 8 09:11:51 PST 2006

Ian Malpass wrote:

> So Espresso Royale tomorrow night for all those interested, and
> absolutely positively definitely no really a technical meet in December.

Er, when I said "absolutely positively definitely no really a technical
meet in December" what I meant to say was "absolutely positively
definitely no really a technical meet in /January/", since - all being
well - I'll either not be in the country or just-returned and jetlagged
on the second Wednesday of December. Plus that'll give me a bit more
time to corral some speakers....

Ian