[Mpls-pm] Meeting - Nov 8?

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Tue Nov 7 12:35:49 PST 2006

Gary Vollink wrote:
> Are we going to meet on Nov 8?

Er. I did promise a technical meeting didn't I? Sorry, I'm being a bit
useless about this tech meeting organising mularky. I seem to be having
tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle, etc.

Realistically, I'm not going to have a talk ready for tomorrow night,
and I haven't coerced enough other people to pad the bill either. Oh,
and I haven't booked the venue. I was going to suggest next Wednesday,
but past attempts to schedule things at the last minute have been
abysmal failures.

So Espresso Royale tomorrow night for all those interested, and
absolutely positively definitely no really a technical meet in December.
Hopefully Peter will be able to do his 15 minutes on Catalyst. I'll
waffle about OO Perl. Dave mentioned talking about Haskell. Other's will
volunteer, I'm sure.

Apologies once more :(

Ian