[Mpls-pm] Someone else to coordinate tech meetings?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Jun 13 13:18:20 PDT 2006

I think we'd probably be able to have more tech meetings if someone who
wasn't me coordinated them. Any volunteers?

It's not a huge amount of work, especially with the lightning talk format.
Basically it goes like this:

* Send out a call for talks 2-3 weeks ahead of the meeting.
* If there's enough by a week before, make sure we can use the room at
Tech-Pro by emailing Ehren Seim.
** 60 minutes of scheduled talks is probably enough given all the comments
from the peanut gallery.
* Post the list of upcoming talks on the wiki and to the email list a week
in advance so people know what's coming up.

-dave