[Mpls-pm] Call for talks: 9 August technical meeting

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Mon Jul 31 08:59:25 PDT 2006

Right. The nice people at Robert Half Technology[0] have kindly offered
us a venue (in Bloomington) for the 9th. Therefore, I declare that we'll
have a meeting on the 9th. And you're going to give a talk at it, aren't
you? You know you want to. Come on, all the cool kids are doing it. As am I.

If the people who said they'd give talks last month could confirm that
they'd still like to do so, that'd be cool. We could still do with a few
more, though.

Ian

[0] <http://www.rht.com/>