[Mpls-pm] Technical meeting next week (maybe)

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Mon Jul 10 08:13:12 PDT 2006

Joshua ben Jore wrote:
> On 7/6/06, Joshua ben Jore <twists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 7/6/06, Ian Malpass <ian at indecorous.com> wrote:
>> > Ehren asked if we could move the meeting to Thursday (13 July) instead
>> > of Wednesday. (Actually, he also suggested Tuesday, but Joshua wants an
>> > extra day to postpone writing his talk....)
>>
>> Eh. I'm really ok either way. I'll be done in time regardless. Don't
>> hold the bus on /my/ account.
>
> Hey you know what? The stuff I was going to demo doesn't actually
> work. I had a pile of code that was up to uh... 99%ish code coverage
> for tests and I'd seen it work before in a different context. I was
> certain I was just going to make it do something similar and it would
> work just like a snap. It didn't.
>
> Bummer.

Bummer indeed.

Tell you what - given that we'd have to have it on a non-standard day,
and we're perhaps a little short on talk time, I'll suggest Espresso
Royale on Wednesday for those interested and we'll just have the
technical meeting next month. If nothing else it'll give me some time to
produce a spare talk in case we need filler....

Ian