[Mpls-pm] Technical meeting next week (maybe)

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Thu Jul 6 05:55:58 PDT 2006

I think we have enough potential chatter to warrant a technical meeting.
Alas, I made the fatal mistake of assuming there wouldn't be enough
talks and so called for talks before checking the availability of the
meeting room :(

Ehren asked if we could move the meeting to Thursday (13 July) instead
of Wednesday. (Actually, he also suggested Tuesday, but Joshua wants an
extra day to postpone writing his talk....)

Would people be able to attend on Thursday? Or would you prefer to just
wait a month and go to Espresso Royale instead?

Ian