[Mpls-pm] More tech talk topics

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Thu Jan 12 09:04:44 PST 2006

I have of late been working with POD[0]. This led me to consider the fact
that some people may not have written POD before, and since Documentation
Is Good, this might be Bad.

So, would people be interested in an "Intro To POD" talk?

Furthermore, I have been turning POD into HTML, and swearing at
Pod::Simple::HTML - would people be interested in a "Bending
Pod::Simple::HTML To Your Will" talk?

Part of a "Bending Pod::Simple:HTML To Your Will" talk would talk about
subclassing, which I didn't cover in my "Intro To OOP" talk. Would people
be interested in a "Continued Intro To OOP: Inheritance And All That Jazz"
talk?

Ian

[0] Plain Old Documentation - Perl's internal documentation language.
perldoc perlpod for more details.

-