[Mpls-pm] perl module problem

admin at lctn.org admin at lctn.org
Tue Dec 19 08:41:36 PST 2006

Not being a perl pro I submitted this question to the mailscanner news
group, but no one has posted an answer to the problem. Googling around
didn't help either. I am hoping someone on this list knows what I should
be looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Raymond.

<original post>
I am setting up an extra mailscanner server on a box that has some
existing apps on it. Perl is located at the following location:

/data/wre/prereqs/perl/bin/perl

I am getting the following error when starting mailscanner:

Could not use Custom Function code
MailScanner::CustomConfig::InitSQLWhitelist, it could not be "eval"ed.
Make sure the module is correct with perl -wc

"which perl" shows the proper path.

I am guessing I need to edit a file or two????
</original post>

believed to be clean.