[Mpls-pm] [JOB] Sr. Perl Engineer | St. Paul, MN | 80 - 100k

Michael Smit Michael.Smit at reuters.com
Mon Aug 7 08:50:32 PDT 2006

Hello, me again...  I just wanted to comment on this recent posting to
the mailing list (captured at
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/mpls-pm/2006-August/001357.html) as a long
time list lurker and active hirer for the local community.

Yes, this position is indeed Reuters.  (Is there any other "fixed
income" Perl shops in the area?)  The posting got sent by a recruiter
through a circuitous route, and had I been aware of it, I would have
commented that the group here did its own recruiting from this list.

Of course, the recruiter has the right to post, and anyone can choose to
be represented by them.  I just wanted to remind folks that we're here
and we're looking at the list.  And yes, we have positions open right
now, from team leads/senior Perl developers to more junior positions; we
have some full-time spots and some contractor openings.

I hope to free up my schedule enough to attend the Wed meeting in case
anyone wants to discuss the state of our office and what the
opportunities are.  Informally, of course.  ;^)

Michael Smit
Director Govcorp Database Development

Reuters Messaging: michael.smit.reuters.com at reuters.net
(t) +1 651 846 2128 | (m) +1 612 875 8058 | (f) +1 651 846 2050

Get the latest news at Reuters.com

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.