[Mpls-pm] 6 new contract scripting positions

Ehren J. Seim ejseim at tech-pro.com
Fri Apr 21 11:54:34 PDT 2006

6 new Perl/script programming positions with a large medical device
manufacturer in Shoreview.  Contract duration is at least 6 months, and
rates are fairly open at this point.  These contracts all have the
potential to go perm and/or extend into a long term engagement.  Start
date is negotiable.

Junior to mid-level Perl developer (2 positions)

Required:
- Experience with low level programming testing
- Script Programming (i.e. PERL, Python, Shell, etc.)

Preferred
- DBA experience
- Web Based Development and/or Testing Experience

Preferred intangibles:
- Good Priority Management Skills
- Good at Managing Relationships under pressure and/or stress
- Good Decision making skills
- Embedded Systems testing or development

SQL/Perl developer
Senior level (1 position)
Junior level (3 positions)

Required:
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Script Programming (i.e. PERL, Python, Shell, etc.)
- 2-4 years DBA experience

Preferred
- Python programming
- Web Based Development and/or Testing Experience
- Embedded Systems testing or development

Preferred intangibles:
- Good Priority Management Skills
- Good at Managing Relationships under pressure and/or stress
- Good Decision making skills

If you have any questions, drop me a note or give me a call.

Thanks!

Ehren J. Seim | Sr. Recruiter
651.634.1411 | 612.385.4068
tech*pro | www.tech-pro.com <http://www.tech-pro.com/>
People Solutions Results
 <<Picture (Metafile)>>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.