[Mpls-pm] Meeting Wed.

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Mon Apr 10 15:19:44 PDT 2006

Peter Karman wrote:

> Ehren J. Seim scribbled on 4/10/06 5:12 PM:
>
>>I'm flexible, so just let me know for sure.  It doesn't sound like there
>>are enough speakers, so maybe we plan for sure next month?  Either way,
>>I'm on board.
>
> Next month I'd be up for a short talk on Catalyst, which I've been using
> for the last few months. Can't do it this week.

Would that be in addition to that 20 minute Catalyst walk-through I
posted a while back? Would it make sense for someone to go through that,
and then have your talk expanding on it? Or vice versa?

If I've got a month's notice, I can probably have some or all of the
talks I've suggested ready, so we could fill up whatever time slots were
needed.

A month's notice, you say? But that's like... planning!

Ian