[Mpls-pm] Next meeting?

Gary Vollink gary.vollink at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:25:49 PDT 2005

On 10/26/05, Jim Anderson <jim at acadcam.com> wrote:
> Personally, I'd like to see more 'intro' talks for people that haven't
> been doing advanced perl stuff, or have only gotten into some areas.

*Ahhh*
That's me, relieved.  I realize that I am walking among a few
super-advanced folk, and was starting to wonder why I spoke up about
GD (which, for those whom already use it, it's fairly straight
forward).  I certainly don't have anything super-advanced to show off.

> but nothing on the basics of OOP.  I'd like to see some talks oriented
> more towards people that have a basic working knowledge of Perl, but are
> interested in an intro level to get them started in an area.  I think we
> should have 1 or 2 talks that are aimed at that level.

Maybe even more than a few!

Thanks,
Gary Allen