[Mpls-pm] More lightning talks

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Oct 24 21:42:29 PDT 2005

Ok, here's what I have so far as topics people have volunteered to do:

Ian Malpass - The DOM
Ian Malpass - OO Perl
Josh Jore - Data::Postponed
Lee Carmichael - Class::DBI::Loader
Lee Carmichael - Overloading
Gary Vollink - GD
Dave Rolsky - JSAN

That seems like plenty for another round of lightning talks, and if others
want to volunteer that'd be cool.  Let's say that each speaker gets up to
10 minutes per talk, but allocated however they link, so a speaker with 2
topics can do 15 on one and 5 on another.

That means right now we have 70 minutes of stuff.  I'd say 2 more speakers
would be ideal, but probably not too much more than that.  If lots of
other folks want to speak, I think we could have Ian and Lee just pick one
topic and save the other for later.

-dave