[Mpls-pm] Slides for Extending Regular Expression Syntax

Joshua ben Jore twists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 22:06:10 PDT 2005

Having presented this once, I updated my slides in response. This
isn't the exact same thing you saw at the meeting - its better. Still
no pictures tho. Maybe next time.

Extending Regular Expression Syntax:
http://home.earthlink.net/~josh.jore/regexp/

I wanted to add to that functional talk that Data::Dump::Streamer
dumps closures so you can construct complex, nested stuff and get
complete dumps back.

Also, my employer is hiring. In theory, you'd be a C++/Java person but
there's oodles of perl around. Actual knowledge of C++ and Java are
less important than being willing to learn. That guy who was doing the
web scraper/deal finder should contact me.

Josh