[Mpls-pm] Sharing session data between Mason and PHP

Dave Dash dd at davedash.com
Fri Nov 18 16:41:00 PST 2005

We use Mason primarily for some of our sites, but there are a few
applications that run using PHP.

I'm not 100% familiar with how Mason does or can do sessions, I just know we
have some crazy %session hash tied into Apache::Session somehow that does
what we need it to.

What I'd like to do is be able to view a few variables that I set in Mason
in PHP's $_SESSION superglobal. THis seems theoretically possible. I know
when I create cookies using Mason (or rather CGI::Cookie I think) those
values get stored somehow and thenw hen I var_dump $_SESSION I can see them.

Hope that made sense and someone can help

-dd

--
Dave Dash
612.670.0621