[Mpls-pm] Another lightning talk note

jira0004 jira0004 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 16:28:36 PST 2005

I was okay with the long meeting last night with the
exception that someone was waiting for me.  If I knew
up front that we would be meeting for a couple of
hours, I'd be okay with that.

Do other folks like the idea of a longer meeting, or
would everyone rather keep it to one hour?

Regards,

Peter J.