[Mpls-pm] Meeting this evening?

jira0004 jira0004 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 15:13:35 PST 2005

I have slides for my presentation.  It was a bit of a
challenge.  I did it as a Perl DBI/database overview.
My presentation is aimed at Perl folks who maybe have
never developed an application that uses a relational
database.

Those of you who have implemented applications that
use relational databases and have used Perl DBI may
find my talk is mostly a review of stuff you already
know.

Regards,

Peter Jirak
C: 612-703-1847