[Mpls-pm] Meeting this evening?

Gary Vollink gary.vollink at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:21:31 PST 2005

On 11/9/05, Ian Malpass <ian at indecorous.com> wrote:
> I believe there's supposed to be a meeting this evening, and I'm supposed
> to be giving a talk.
>
> I'm afraid that if there is, I won't be able to do the talk - I'm feeling
> not inconsiderably icky, and my voice isn't quite up to the task :(

Will you be there, not talking, or are you going to curl up at home
with a warm laptop?  ;-)

I'll see the rest of you folks at the meeting.  In the great tradition
of these talks, I finished writing it not too long ago, and I'm
snooping around my office looking for some poor soul to practice on.

Thanks,
Gary Allen