[Mpls-pm] Next meeting?

Joshua ben Jore twists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:44:42 PST 2005

On 11/3/05, Ian Malpass <ian at indecorous.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Dave Rolsky wrote:
>
> > Any volunteers for a tech presentation?  I suppose I could do my DateTime
> > project talk if folks are interested, but it'd be cool to get other people
> > to speak.  We could also do lightning talks again if others were perhaps
> > inspired by last night's.
>
> When's the next meeting due?

Wednesday, six days from now. Predictably, is the second wednesday of
the month.

So instead of doing anything about that talk I'm not going to give
anyway but thought I might work on regardless, I've been merging
B::Utils with stuff in Module::Info and writing tests for it. Mostly
because I'd feel bad if I started releasing updates to B::Deobfuscate
before maintaining B::Utils and friends.

Josh