[Mpls-pm] YAMPM Introduction

Gary Vollink gary.vollink at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:54:27 PST 2005

Ah - the perils of a low traffic list.  I'm hoping that other warm
welcomes came, but were simply not copied back to the list...

Like you, I'm new here myself, but not new to Perl.  Unlike you, I'm
employed by others - and have never authored a module.  You and I also
found this place under a similar chain of discoveries.

All that said - Welcome aboard, Jay!

Thanks,
Gary Allen Vollink