[Mpls-pm] March 9 Meeting?

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Mon Mar 7 05:32:46 PST 2005

On Mar 5, 2005, at 2:08 PM, Gary Vollink wrote:

> The next meeting is (supposedly) four days away, and I was thinking
> that I would come out - but zero traffic on this list since the last
> conversation that I started makes me wonder.  So, since nobody else
> has broached the subject... Does anybody else want to show?

It's been tough for me to make it on Wednesday nights lately, because
my wife sings in a choir that night and the baby doesn't tolerate
sleeping in strange environments very well anymore, so it's not good to
bring her with me.  And you guys *are* programmers, as you know, so I
think that qualifies as "strange environments."

  -Ken