[Mpls-pm] Fwd: job in Burnsville

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Jun 21 14:55:21 PDT 2005

I aws asked to forward this to the list ...

I'm looking for talented people to join our ADIC team. I could use your
help in finding a Filesystem Software Engineer. Our partnership with
Jobster lets you connect great people you know and trust with our job
openings. The guiding principle is that great people know great people.

You can look at the open positions at ADIC by clicking the following
link.

http://service.jobster.com/view.html?i=DPTRTQLKBQZP

This message is powered by Jobster -- great people know great people.

We respect your privacy and do not require you to register. Using
Jobster, you choose who contacts you and when. To change your privacy
settings, follow the link above and choose "contact preferences" at the
bottom of the page.

Jobster (c) 2005 All rights reserved.  For more information, visit
www.jobster.com