[Mpls-pm] Tonight's meeting?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Jun 8 09:43:43 PDT 2005

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 perlmongers.20.thulben at spamgourmet.com wrote:

> At the last meeting, there were whispers of a presentation or two
> being given.  Does this mean that we'll be meeting somewhere other
> than Espresso Royale?

Alas, the rumors came to nought.  I wanted to, but we're moving to our new
house this Saturday, and I've been way too busy to prepare a presentation.

However, I _have_ to give 3 at YAPC, so after that I'll be able to do one.
Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for the July & August meetings, so it'd
have to wait til September.

-dave