[Mpls-pm] Introduction

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Thu Feb 24 17:43:35 PST 2005

On Feb 22, 2005, at 11:42 AM, Gary Vollink wrote:
[snipt
> O.K., really - I dislike going downtown, but I will make an effort.
> How many people usually attend these things?  How do I avoid ending up
> on a one way road that forces me into a non-terminating loop that
> never quite gets me to the actual place of meeting?  How would I know
> how to find the group, once on location - especially not knowing the
> wink and nod?  What are the typical topics of conversation (hoping
> it's not American Idol - I get enough of that at work)?
> Hypothetically, what do you do to people who ask questions
> incessantly?

We are the only largish group that meets at Expresso Royal so you will
easily find us in the back drinking our latte/green tea/warm
milk/whatever.

We are the ones that have all the answers.  When one that has all of
the answers meet others with the answers, suddenly everyone forgets the
question.  You'll see.

One caveat, parking is a pain, so plan on spending a extra few minutes
to find a spot (unless you are partal to paying for it).

   -Matt