[Mpls-pm] Pick a talk topic

jira0004 jira0004 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 14:32:31 PDT 2005

I am new to Minneapolis-PM, however, I agree with the
given suggestion for a talk on DateTime in Perl.  I
have used Perl extensively and have often had to work
with the issue of date time values, so getting some
additional input in efficient and accurate ways to
work with date time values in Perl would be great.

Please send the when and where to the list as I will
definitely attend.

Thanks much, Sincerely,

Peter Jirak

--- Christopher Sean Anderson <ande2460 at umn.edu>