[Mpls-pm] [OT] Opportunities in Unix?

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Mon Apr 25 13:39:27 PDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Craig S. Wilson wrote:

> ===============================
> Note:  If you send me HTML-mail, it will
>          probably end up in my SPAM bucket.

Mmmm, spam bucket. *That's* where KFC have been going wrong. "Get the new
9.99 Family Spam Bucket! Four portions of original recipie spam, two spam
fritters, a large portion of popcorn spam, fries, and a two litre Pepsi!"

The bucket would, presumably, require a metal key thing to open it which
will leave hazardous sharp edges to inconvenience careless diners.

<obPython>But I don't like spam!</obPython>

Ian

-