[Mpls-pm] [leira@MIT.EDU: Minneapolis Perl Mongers?]

Patrick McNamee patm at visi.com
Wed Sep 15 19:51:57 CDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from "Linda L. Julien" <leira at MIT.EDU> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:49:14 -0400
From: "Linda L. Julien" <leira at MIT.EDU>
To: patm at visi.com
Subject: Minneapolis Perl Mongers?

Hi,

I expect to be in Minneapolis a couple of times this Fall, and I'm
wondering if there will be any Perl Mongers meetings while I'm there.

I'll be there this weekend, but I'll be reserving my FF miles tonight,
so unless I hear back pretty much right away, I probably won't be able
to change my flight times to accomodate a meeting.

I'll also be in town October 6th through 11th, and I haven't purchased
my tickets yet, so I could extend the trip on either end if there were a
meeting before or after those dates.

I know this is somewhat short notice, but if there's any interest, I
could do a talk on HTTP::Recorder (a module that records web site
interactions and produces WWW::Mechanize scripts) -- Andy Lester, the
author of Mech, told me that he'd done a talk for you about
WWW::Mechanize, so there might be some interest.

If you want more information about HTTP::Recorder, I wrote an article
about it for perl.com:

   http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/06/04/recorder.html

Let me know if there's a meeting in that time frame.  It would be great
to meet some of the local perl mongers.

Thanks!
Linda

----- End forwarded message -----