[Mpls-pm] Perl spot

Ehren J. Seim ejseim at tech-pro.com
Thu Oct 14 09:43:08 CDT 2004

Hello,

Not sure if anyone is available, but we have a 2+ month long Perl/Unix contract in Eden Prairie.  If anyone is interested, you can contact me at any of the numbers listed below.

Description
Looking for an experienced Unix/Internet programmer to understand exisiting intranet site codes written in Perl, C and HTML; understand the security features; and work with an architect to identify the security flaws and correct them.  Advanced knowledge of Perl with DBI module and string manipulation is required.  Knowledge of unix security, permission shell scripting is required.  Knowledge of Apache web server is required.

Thank you,

Ehren Seim
Recruiter
tech*pro