[mplspm]: Meeting this Wednesday @ Espresso Royale, 7 PM

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Tue May 11 13:14:37 CDT 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Lachlan Dunlop wrote:

> If you are looking for tea the place to go is the Mall of America.
> There is a store there that begins with a T (Teva or something).
>
> Tea and teapots from around the world.  A must visit for a tea person.

Cool. I was actually just wondering if there'd be a decent tea for me to
drink on Wednesday night, but I shall make a mental note linking Mall of
America and tea. There are not many things that can persuade me to go to
the Mall of America....

I'm happy because I found a box of Assam tea bags at the Cost Plus World
Market[0] in Roseville. And they sold some decent beer in their wine shop.

I don't miss any specific English products, but good beer and good tea
make life nicer.

Ian

[0] <http://www.costplus.com/home.html>

-

The soul would have no rainbows if the eyes held no tears.

Ian Malpass                     ian at indecorous.com