[mplspm]: April meeting

Dave Worden dave.worden at veritas.com
Tue Mar 16 09:16:08 CST 2004

> From: Dave Worden
> > From: Dave Rolsky [mailto:autarch at urth.org]
>
> > Let's plan on Veritas in Roseville.  The address is 2815
> > Cleveland Avenue.
> > We still need to get confirmation from someone who works
> > there, but this
> > has always owrked in the past.
> >

> I need to get approval, but I am >= 95% sure this will work out.
>
> Here is a location link pulled from our education folks:
> http://www.veritas.com/services/education/global_locations/MN_
> Minneapolis.html
>
> Anyway, I will shoot for approval and report back.

Ok, it's a "go". I just received approval for this PerlMongers meeting.

Date/Time: 14 April, 2004 (Wednesday) / 7 P.M.

Place:     VERITAS Software Corp.
           2815 Cleveland Ave.
           Roseville, MN 55113
           (yeah, I know it's in the sig, *8^))

Regards,
--djw
David Worden             dworden at veritas.com
VERITAS Software Corp.   651-746-7276 (voice)
2815 Cleveland Ave.
Roseville, MN 55113      Mail Stop: ROS2-4