[Mpls-pm] perlmn

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Jun 30 18:00:44 CDT 2004

Hello Phillip:  Yes, We Are Here.

I'm thinking about writing some perl code to do photo management.  I
want to create a directory tree according to the creation dates of all
photos (i.e. Pics/2000/Jan/1) and move the photos to the correct folder
in the tree according to their creation date.   Then I was thinking
about creating symbolic links in subject directories that point to the
to the photos. On the website  side of things,  I like what [1]Chris G.
did at his [2]site.  It looks like he used a [3]database for his
photos.

That's my fun for this week.

   -Matt Johnson

Links --