[Mpls-pm] MIME::Base64 on Windows

Dan Oelke Dan at oelke.com
Tue Jun 8 10:11:02 CDT 2004

One more idea - I don't know enough here to say if this is possible.
So, maybe this will help Gypsy, *and* hopefully it will help me
learn something new about perl. ;-)

Is there a way to have the perl interpreter/compiler spit out a
line as it goes into each function. Kind of like an strace but for
every function call.  That would at least give you an idea of
what is causing the hang up.

Dan