[Mpls-pm] MIME::Base64 on Windows

Gypsy Rogers gypsy at freeq.com
Mon Jun 7 14:14:44 CDT 2004

I don't believe windows machines have error logs that or
they hide them in some obscure spot. I've already tried
squelching the buffer to no avail.

And carping gives me nothing.

Running the script from command line with use MIME::Base64;
uncommmented gives no output, running it commented gives me
my output.